Wednesday, May 4, 2011

2011 Naughty Sms Collection In English

CONGRATS.Your phone has been installed with a new puzzle game. To play,throw your phone against the wall.Then assemble the pieces....


====


Always start your day with a lot of... S E X S - SMILE E - ENERGY X - XCITEMENT so make S E X a daily habit, and youll always B SUCSEXFUL! in LIFE.  


====


Come here,take off urs pants and knickers, get on top of me, enjoy until u get satisfied, loving urs.....toilet!


====


Lastnite i went 2 bed without u..cold,naked,thinking of u, missing ur warmth, ur soft touch against my skin. Where were u lastnite,
my lovely pyjamas



====


A girl phoned me the other day and said..."Come on over, there's nobody home." I went over. Nobody was home


====


Press down down more Ok more YES ahh ohh yes almost there yeah oh shit harder SO GOOD ! mmmmm That's how I sex on text !


====


I really deeply wish tat u r here with me in my room.on my bed&lights is off & we get under the cover together.. 2 show u my glow in the dark watch.


====


He came at night,
explored my body,
got on top of me,
touched me,
he bit, sucked, swalowd,
when he was satisfyed,
he left,
i was hurt,
BLOODY... MOSQUITO !!!! 



=====


1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Very good!
Intelligent Ho!
Kal A-B-C-D sikhenge...



====


6 birds sitting in a tree..
A man ready 2 shoot
5 birds fly away.
But 1 bird was sitting.
why?
Koluppu…
unna maari..



====


Girl:"Mom Mom,I Got Raped."

Mom : ' Eat Some Chillies"

Girl : Will It Stop Pregnancy ?

Mom : ' NO "
It Will Stop That Fucking Smile On Ur Face ":-) 



====


Wife: "Shall We Try Different Position Tonight?"

Husband: "Excellent idea"


Wife: "U Stand at Sink & Wash Dishes & I Will Lie On Sofa & Watch TV"... =P ;-> 



====


Biwi ne kameez utari, sexy nazar say
Shohar ki taraf dekhtay huay shalwar
bhi utar ker boli:

"Pata hai na, kya karna hai?"

Shohar: Han, kapray dhonay hai.. ;-> 



====


Teacher:main ksi pr b 1 nazar dal k bta
skti hun k wo mere bare mai kya soch rha he

Studnt
mis jb ap ko pata chal jata hoga
to bari sharmindagi hoti hogi na..:



====


Once there lived a SEXY MAN who had no wife, but still every night he enjoyed...











"DINNER" ;->

u Dirty mind...

upper rakho
bole tou
keeP iT uP... =P 



====


Mom: Why R U pregnant?

Daughter: This is our project in college about "Miracle of Life"

Mom: Tell me who is he?

Daughter:I dont know, it was a group project. 



====


Boy wd his girlfrnd watching
a Boxing match,
In wch a boxer got knocked out in d 1st round!
Boy:Disgusting just
ALL OVER in 1 min?
Girl:Now U knw how I Feel? ;-> 



====