Thursday, July 29, 2010

Club Penguin Mountain Expedition Revealed!

While looking around the brand new Club Penguin newspaper, I found something REALLY interesting!

It's a upcoming event... called the "Mountain Expedition"! Here's a sneak peek for the event:


OH! I know that is! It's the Tallest Mountain! How I know this? Because it matches this picture from P.S.A. mission 1, "Case of the Missing Puffles":


Yup, the Mountain Expedition is definitely going be taking us to the Tallest Mountain! It all starts August 13. This reminds me of Festival of Flights, lol.

But I got some Q's for you guys...

Does the Mountain Expedition have anything to do the E.P.F.?
Is Gary going to be waddling around?
Is the Tallest Mountain room going to be opened forever in Club Penguin?

Click here to post me your answers!

-Cena12121, www.TeamClubPenguinCheats.blogspot.com