Saturday, July 24, 2010

Cena12121's Club Penguin Party Review!


On Saturday, July 24, 2010 I held a party on Club Penguin! And let me tell you... it was total epicness!

The night before it even started, penguins camped out at the party server, Rocky Road, at the Cove!

Then when party day came, it was insane! 300+ penguins in total showed up!

The Cove, Forest, Plaza, Snow Forts, Town, Mine Shack, and Ice Berg where completely full, as well as the whole server!


Here's some pictures of the party:


LOL, then two hours after the party started, I finally got into the Cove.


I had so much fun! Thank you everyone for coming out and partying with me!

And if you didn't know... we also had a very quick after party in my igloo on a secret server!


Well, that's sums it up. It was the biggest party of the year - Literally!

-Cena12121, www.TeamClubPenguinCheats.blogspot.com