Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Girls

D and Josh writing a birthday greeting for me. yeah right, thanks. haha.

Last monday was my scheduled check up for my blinking lappy. I thought I was going to leave it there in the service center(Megamall), I was not prepared, but they referred me to the main office somewhere in Makati. So additional excuse for me to delay the check up. lol. Anyway, before I went there, I met with my girlfriends Deah and Helen and grabbed some froyo in Red Mango. It was so fun hanging with them. It's been quite some time already since the three of us bond! Len came from the GMA(she is now a kapuso employee. lol) and Deah came from..uhm, their house...hahaha. After froyo, Josh, *ehem, Deah's new lover(?) arrived and we went malling! lol. High school days. Haha.

 Beach this weekend, finally...hope it would turn out good. ;)