Friday, April 9, 2010

Didi + Wishlist

Meet Didi, my first barbie and yes, she likes posing nude.
I got her last year for my birthday (Thanks Deah!). I really did not celebrate my birthday last year for I was that lazy to organize even a small gathering of my close friends plus I was very busy with my internship. This year, I feel like I should be celebrating it since it's my 21st and I'm graduating as well. I don't want to have a grand party though, I want it to be simple, small and just an intimate lunch/ dinner date with my close friends. The problem is they are just too many that I worry to burn a big hole in my pocket much! ako na ang friendly! LOL. My mom suggested to give them some buffet treat in some resto she knows, but still, I find it not practical. I dunno. Oh well, help me decide, for the meantime, let me share to you my birthday wishlist!

1. That Modern Gladiator Sandals from H&M

2. New Moleskine Notebook (photo stolen here)

3. New phone
(I am really not into these techie stuff so any model will do, I just want to replace my Jurassic one, plus it has to have a built in wifi).


Lastly, I want to have a vacation, a long one, in some beach. It's been weeks since schooling stopped and it feels like I deserve more rest. College really drained me. I need to recharge a lot! Oh, lez go to the beaaaach!