Tuesday, April 20, 2010

04|18|10

My day!
Haylavet! My bestfriends and I went to a private beach somewhere in Batangas to celebrate my birthday! The off-road plus the never-ending zigzag almost killed us. The "place" is really nice but it was kinda frightening that we were sooo far away from the city. kobokot. lol.
we look like some cast in a teen drama! lol. "Gimik"?
the house
the dining room is separated from the house
the tables resemble those of korean/japanese tables plus the mini bangko's
 super mom! love!

power couples! lol!
ok, not really a couple! haha

After the beach we went to Aiza's mini farm (farmville as told by tita.haha)
and there we found our new game addiction! BINGO! haha!
blame Aiza! lubog na kami sa utang! hahaha!

and then we had our first bonfire! yik! smorsee! love!
 I love you bitches! =)
muah!