Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day From Cena12121!


Happy Saint Patrick's Day everyone! Hope you had a great St. Patrick's Day, did you wear green today? I hope you did!

I almost forgot that today was St. Patrick's Day. When I woke up, I looked over and saw my Mix N' Match Leprechaun penguin and remembered that today was St. Patrick's Day, LOL.


If you're wondering why Club Penguin didn't have a St. Patrick's Day party this year, here's why. Club Penguin says that everyone is too busy with the new Puffle Rescue game and all the updates that're coming up.

Also, it would have been a short party since the Penguin Play Awards start tomorrow, Thursday. If you really miss the St. Patrick's Day party, here's a picture I found. It's from last year!


Want to read more about last year's St. Patrick's Day party? Click here to go to our St. Patrick's Day 2009 party post.

Don't forget that tomorrow the Penguin Play Awards begin! We also heard that Aunt Arctic, DJ Cadence, and that the Penguin Band will be visiting the island... DON'T WORRY, WE'LL BE TRACKING ALL OF THEM WITH OUR FAMOUS TRACKERS!

-Cena12121, www.TeamClubPenguinCheats.blogspot.com