Thursday, March 25, 2010

Directions For Templates...

Hi everyone! Since I am having so much fun making these templates AND since I plan on making lots more to share.... I thought I would share how to apply them to your blog. There are many templates out there that want you to go into the layout and actually change the HTML--my templates are MUCH easier to use!

First, copy the code beneath the template you want by right-clicking in the box and choosing 'SELECT ALL'.
Now right click and choose 'COPY'
Now just follow the steps below.

1. Sign into your 'BLOGGER' account (You are now in your 'DASHBOARD')

2. Click 'DESIGN' and then click the 'EDIT HTML' tab. At the bottom, click 'SELECT LAYOUT TEMPLATE'
Choose a 'MINIMA' template, then click 'SAVE'

3.Now click 'ADD A GADGET'
Choose HTML/JAVA SCRIPT

4. Now just right click in the content box and choose 'PASTE'

Then click 'SAVE' and you're done!

*Please remember that the 'MINIMA' template is a 2 column template, so if you currently have a 3 column template, your blog content might look different.


If you need any extra help, feel free to email me at twincreekprimitives@comcast.net


Have fun!