Tuesday, November 17, 2009

from me to you

It's that time of year again. When everything is dark, cold, damp and generally uninspiring. I wake up and it's dark. I leave work and it's dark.

I don't seem to get energy from anything. All I want to do is sleep. Literally. I slept 13 hours each night over the weekend. And quite frankly I could've stayed in bed all day if it wasn't for the cats wanting a bit of interaction.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not feeling depressed or nothing. Just tired and drained of energy. And so tonight I recieved a most wonderful email. It made me smile from ear to ear and fill my heart with warmth and gratitude of having such wonderful friends all around the world. Isn't it amazing how a few simple words can effect you in such a positive manner?

So, from me to you:

That's how nice I am to my friends! :-)