Monday, April 20, 2009

an update

Sorry about the absence... After returning from China, I have been busy busy busy. And then, this weekend, the jet lagged finally hit me.

However, inbetween work and being jet lagged, I have managed to get quite a few bits done!

I've bought a new settee and a new armchair (arriving in approx 6 weeks time). I have bought new floors for the kitchen and hallway (will be put in this very week if all goes to plan). I have spring cleaned the balcony and bought table and chairs for it, flower pots and so forth.

I've hosted a little get together for the three generations of cat owners for Kif and Tylor.

And now I'm pooped. But happy. And relaxed, believe it or not.

The rest of the week I'll be attending a course. Friday night I'm out dancing the night away. After that I'll be back. I promise.