Saturday, January 1, 2011

The awards – 2010

1) Best day of the year: Midsummers day was a lovely day in every sense. Wonderful company, wonderful weather, great food, great views… Yes, perfect in every sense of the word.

2) Best holiday: There was no special holiday for me this year. Travelled nowhere exciting. However, without doubt Lizzie and Macy’s holiday visiting me was the best! It was truly lovely to have my best friend visiting for over a week.


3) High Point of the year: Meeting the mr.


4) Low point of the year: it’s a close call between work and health.


5) Best read: “Brick Lane” by Monica Ali.


6) Anthem for 2010: “how far you go” by Tim Christensen


7) Regrets: I don’t regret things. Just remember bad moves so that I won’t do them again.


8) Best Night out: a drunken night in the beginning of the summer. It was in a scruffy pub in Stockholm and the company was fantastic. The outcome even better.


9) Worst Night out: all those nights that I had to cancel due to working overtime at work.


10) Best purchase: the kitchen wall paper. The antique living room furniture. And I’ll be so vain I’ll mention those high heel calf high boots with wooden sole too. It was love at first sight.



11) Best relationship: The one that began.


12) Worst relationship: The ones that got infected partly due to the one that began.


13) First show of the year: I went to see the premiere of “den banala kärleken” in Uppsala in January. My sister-in-law invited us as she worked on the production.


14) Last show of the year: was “The Real Groups” Christmas concert in Stockholm in December.



15) Best decision made all year: to study those uni courses besides working. I think I’d gone mad otherwise. And to take that pottery course. It was great fun!


16) Plans for next year: enroll more courses. In pottery. Photography. God knows what. And getting something more challenging to do for a living. And get healthy, of course.