Tuesday, January 25, 2011

tied with a bouw

Have you visited Sonja's blog- Tied With A Bouw? If not, you must check it out!
She is not only a beautiful blogger with a gorgeous new baby girl, she also lives in
a super chic home! Thanks to Sonja for sharing these photos with me so that I
can share them with you. I know you're going to feel VERY inspired!

By the way, I adore design magazines and receive Style at Home, Elle Decor
and House and Home to my door monthly. However, lately I find myself looking
to design bloggers more and more for inspiration. Don't get me wrong, nothing
will ever replace the feeling of receiving a new magazine and curling up on the
couch to flip through it. Love those moments!

Over the next few months I plan to share interiors by some of the amazingly
talented bloggers out there. If you're a design blogger and are interested in
sharing your photos, please email me at mwillishare@gmail.com. I'd love
to hear from you!

Now for some pretty photos of Sonja's home....I know you will fall in
LOVE with her daughters adorable nursery!












 Thanks again to Sonja for sharing these photos!