Sunday, February 14, 2010

answers to your questions

16/2 Another answer to another question:
Miss P: I guess it depends on which of the words you were thinking of using! :-)

Ha ha ha, the questions so far are great!!! Please keep them coming!



Sara asked how much time I spend with my cats:
Every single minute I’m at home I spend with my cats – wether I like it or not! They usually sit on my shoulders or inside my jumpers… Too lazy to walk themselves, ha ha!

Carina wonders if I think it’s normal to have 13 cats, like her neighbour does. And of course I do! :-)As long as they are well looked after and don’t get inbred. If I could afford it I would love to have at least 2 more myself. But pedigree cats cost a fortune not only to buy but also too feed, insure and god knows what else. Somehow I guess Carina’s neighbour doesn’t have pedigrees….?

Po’s ethical dilemma wether or not it’s ok to save your pet rather than an unknown human being (if only one could be saved):
The question for me is not so much if it’s OK or not, but what I think I’d do if I was ever faced with that dilemma. And I think I would save my cats first. Simply because I think most people would save whoever emotionally closest to them. I don't think in a situation like that you'll have time to think but rather act on sheer instinct.

And I don’t like soup because I have bad memories from school! Foulsmelling soup with unidentifiable objects floating about. That’s why I only eat soup I’ve made myself. At least then I know what’s in it!

Po also wanted to know if I ever have nightmares about going back to school… But I don’t. Last night I was actually googling schools because I miss studying and would loooooove to go back to school. I’d study almost any subject – apart from maths. And I would never go back to my old schools - not because of the subjects but because of the shitty teachers we had as kids. But send me to any uni any day!

And the inlaw asked what TV series I recommend watching whilst in different moods... Hmmm let's see:
When in good spirits and lots of energy: don't wast time in front of the telly! Go outside, play with a cat or go shopping instead!
When tired: Tourchwood. (great fun but no need to concentrate)
When happy: So you think you can dance. (if you like dance, that is. But who doesn't)
When pissed off: Numbers or Criminal minds. (The villains always get what they deserve!)
When hangover: Navy CSI or Law and order.
When fed up: Extreme home makeover (there's always people worse off than yourself!)
When you have company: Don't watch telly. Talk, drink tea and play scrabble instead!