Sunday, August 16, 2009

the past week

Last Wednesday I was lucky enough to get a lift down to Gothenburg with the fantastic Lisa, who was driving there after a few days in Stockholm.

We left mid morning, and stopped off at a couple of gloomy looking resting areas for coffees, cigarettes and food.
In the car, during our trip, I noticed how hairy my legs were. But Lisa, clever as always, drove into the nearest town we were passing by and off I went to buy waxing strips. And 30 minutes later I had legs smooth as a baby's bottom.

The trip to Gothenburg was fab. And I will write more about the seeings and doings when I get the photos from my days in the area. However, yesterday it was time to head home again, and truth be told I missed the boys something silly (who were well looked after by Katarina and my brother: thank you both!!). It was great to be greated by cuddles galore!
And when I opened the fridge, I noticed that someone had left me a cake with a candle in. Because it was my birthday yesterday. Kif, Tylor and I ate cake on the floor in the livingroom last night and sent grateful thoughts to my brother. Because he bought it for me.