Thursday, August 20, 2009

my last pennies

The past month's expenses have really taken its toll on my finances.

After the Gothenburg trip I was left with 2000.- (£150). I have been dying for a new camera for ages now, and when I noticed it was on special offer - HALF PRICE! - I couldn't resist buying it.

And so now I'm left with 6.- in the bank. Very sad. And I never thought of the fact that I needed to buy a memory card for the camera, so now I have a wonderful, new camera that I can't use and an empty bank account.

Pay day is a whole week away. And before pay day I have a friend who's coming to stay with me for a few days. And friends who are coming around for dinner two nights. And I'm off out to ride Island ponies which costs 400.-.

So, what I'm trying to say is that I'm up shit creek. And I don't like it.