Tuesday, March 3, 2009

credo

I believe in seeing people. Acknowledging people. Listen to their story.

Not only do I believe this gives everybody a fair chance. I also think an open mind is the best way of learning new things, seeing new sides to oneself and find more sides to the truth.

On the other hand certain people have a lot of stories to tell. Needs to be seen all the time. Needs constant acknowledgement.

These people I struggle with. They tend to smother everything and everyone around them.

Therefore I will not be the kind of boss who let certain people smother and suffocate other peoples stories. God damn it.


I refuse.

I don’t care how much energy these certain people will suck out of me. I will continue to see everybody, listen to everybody and make sure everybody feels acknowledged.

So there.