Saturday, April 30, 2011

Think Different %289%29

Think Different %289%29

WRUP: Sooo, about that PSN | Joystiq
Posted: Apr 29th 2011 11:19PM AutobotIronhide said. 2 hearts; Report. I don't know if I'm tripping out or something, but I could've SWORN I just downloaded a patch on Red Dead. On PS3. Am I seeing things? ... I've actually downloaded 2 different patches so either you're not crazy or I'm twice as crazy. I think since the PS3 can still connect to the internet (just not PSN) it can still get updates. That's why Netflix still works. No PSN, but it still has an internet ...
289 & Counting ...down: Next stop: Happy Station
Friday, April 29, 2011 ... I wish things were different. I am reading The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin right now. It's alright. I like following her life for a year and letting her divulge all of her learned wisdom. I think happiness is mostly a choice. Sure there are things that can affect your happiness - but really you ultimately decide. During "that' time of the month, do I really have a choice? I am generally a nice person, but during 'that' time, ...

Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...