Thursday, February 24, 2011

pillow dilemma

I'm looking to recover or replace the pillows in my living room. They are
starting to look a little tired and I'm anxious to add more colour for the
spring.


Blah, I know....

I can't decide if I will purcahse new ones (Etsy has such a fantastic
selection) or recover them. One thing I know for sure -I want to
layer patterns. Here are some of the fabrics that I'm loving.

Robert Allen Kiki Pinata

Parisville Laminated Cotton Fans Sprout

Dwell Studio Vintage Blossom Citrine Ty Pennington Home Décor Impressions Honeycomb Gray

Premier Prints Indoor/Outdoor Cadence Thai Blue Robert Allen Indoor/Outdoor Nautica Island Bay Sand Dune

P Kaufmann Indoor/Outdoor Woven Fahri Claret

BI-028 Amy Butler Midwest Modern Optic Blossom Linen  CO-284 Michael Miller Two by Two Stripe Sunny

I found this combination on Etsy by elegantouch.

NEW Decorative Designer  Pillow Cover - 18X18 - Vervain - IKAT print in black, grey and mustard

This picture makes me lean towards yellow. Isn't this a great combination?

I also love this fuchsia pillow by Honey Pie Design.

Chevron Pillow in Fuchsia


And this one by yiasyias... maybe not enough colour. Unless I paired it
with the fuchsia chevron!  

Ikat Line on White two pillow covers 18x18

Any recommendations?