Monday, February 28, 2011

the man den

As you know, I'm trying to stay out of the decorating and design of our
basement....this is Mr. Hare's project and I've promised to let him run it.
Then I found an entire section on House and Home's website about
basements. I couldn't resist sharing some photos.




My Style

Mr. Hare's Style





I can't believe these are all basements. They make me really excited to have ours complete!

Here's a picture of the laminate flooring that we (Mr. Hare) picked out.
Too bad the installation isn't going so well!


It's hand scraped, wide planks. It's perfect for the casual style that he is planning
for the basement. Good choice. I love it! Fingers crossed that we get to keep it!

Oh and here he is testing two paint selections. I was so proud of him for doing this! The winner was Mist by Sarah Richardson for Para.

Mist
WINNER- MIST by Para
What do you think? How long do you think I can hold off before I try to
take over? ha!