Tuesday, September 14, 2010

organization is key

There's nothing I hate more than not being able to find my keys in the morning. Organization at the front door is so important, especially if you're working with a small space. I recently invested in a few items to help keep me organized. West Elm has a great selection of trays, containers and trendy storage options.

I used white lacquer trays and a black and white patterned plate to match the other items in my entryway.




                                          

Other options from West Elm:




Here are some inexpensive options from Ikea:

Try mixing different size wood boxes to store keys, cellphone, sunglasses, mail etc.


Use a decorative bowl for mail.

Use wall hooks to hang these baskets if you don't have room for a console table.