Tuesday, January 30, 2007

BONUS POST: Rare Mention of the Day Job

My first professional writing credit will be debuting in comic book stores on Wednesday January 31. Before you get too excited, it's just a 3-pager, and I co-wrote it with my friend and colleague, one Nathan "The Hammer" Hamill. This immediately brings to mind jokes about how many people of a particular brand it takes to change a lightbulb, but nevertheless, we are proud of our efforts. As it is a 3-pager, here is the only panel I can show you that has no spoilers.


In addition to co-writing the story, I pencilled it, and The Hammer colored it. The inks were executed with steady, surgical precision by the one and only Mike Rote. Our story is entitled "Scream A Little Scream" and it appears in Simpsons Super Spectacular #4, published by Bongo Comics: