Tuesday, March 1, 2011

GTA 4 Lola Del Rio Cosplay

An American experimental photographer Kristen Lanae is not a newbiew to cosplay. Her gallery is full of outstanding characters from movies and video games, but Kristen's replication of Lola is pure sex. I mean the girl is unbelievably stunning and talented, which is rare.
Any gamers, especially GTA fans might recognize this, it's a character and prostitute from GTA 4 named Lola. :)

I did a lot of painting / air brushing on the skin to get a more cartoonish / fake feel. I actually had to re-do this shoot twice to get it right, and I'm pretty happy with it all except my damn hair, it just wasn't cooperating. Well ... hope ya like!

Also, as you can see she only has five fingers, not six as the original.
Source: xxprettywhenucry.deviantart.com