Thursday, October 28, 2010

my bedroom makeover

Mr. Hare and I spent Saturday afternoon hanging wallpaper on the headboard wall of our master bedroom. He was very excited to take on a "couple's DIY" since I'm usually working on these projects on my own (with his supervision of course!). To my surprise, it was fairly easy to hang and I'm so pleased with how it turned out!
Stay tuned for photos.

For now, I had to share the light fixture that I just ordered for the bedroom.


Isn't it pretty? It will go perfectly with our new wallpaper! All I need now are
lamps and a new alarm clock. I refuse to keep our black digital alarm clock so I'm
on the hunt for something that will preform the same way, but with a much
sleeker look, preferably white.

I found this one from Ikea for $6.99!


I also like this one from Ikea but I'm nervous about being able to see the clock in the middle of the night. Maybe that's why everyone has neon, glowing, digital clocks!



Light fixture is from Lites.