Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Some Days I Would Rather...

I was hard up for a post today, so I asked Hammers to suggest a subject for a quick sketch. He came up with "badger," though I'm pretty sure this is not what he had in mind:

click above for larger view

A few people have requested more pics of my noodly cartoon persona. Since my noodly real-life persona is wildly ego-centric, I'm glad to comply. I actually had the "I would rather jump into a pit full of [BLANK]" idea last week, but I couldn't think of a fitting animal to plug in. Badgers seemed a good fit. However, dear reader, I don't want you to think that the sentiment is any less sincere this week rather than last--right now, I would definitely rather jump in a pit full of badgers than deal with... anything.

But I'm all out of badgers.